The priority deadline for admission for those who want to be considered for tuition remission assistantships is February 1, 2017. Later applications will be accepted, as space allows. Following review of the application materials, we will schedule an interview with finalists. Following the interviews, in the spring of 2017, we will make admission offers. A $500 enrollment deposit will be due shortly thereafter.
Applications can be accessed through the myithaca portal.
- Statement of goals in pursuing graduate study in Image Text
- Statement about creative work
- Links to PDF portfolio and other supplemental work samples
- Application fee of $40
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official undergraduate transcript
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions about the application process.